About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Diary : 9 Aug 2011

Watching the Singapore National Day parade from Thailand sure brings a sense of nostalgia. 
3000ft up in the mountains, thousands of miles away, but I can't help but think about Singapore.
Happy birthday Singapore !
How a typical day looks like.... paperwork, emails and more paperwork. All very necessary but not always the most exciting stuff.  The white board in the background is probably my best friend to help me plan and sort out my thoughts.

Another interesting note :
My staff knew that today was my off day and when they saw me at my desk, they just chided "Boss, why bother to declare a day off for yourself if you're not even planning to rest, must as well just continue to work without offs you've done for the last 4 years !"

No comments:

Post a Comment