About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Diary : 4 Aug 2011

 It was starting to drizzle when i spotted a rainbow. The kids forgot all about the rain, ran out to admire the rainbow. Hmong myth says that there is a dragon at the end of every rainbow, but to me, its a promise of the Lord. Maimee on the right most, looked to me and said "Isn't that what the bible talks about ? About God's faithfulness ?"
 The younger streetkids in our rehablitation shelter in Phetchabun. One of my staff sneaked into the picture without me noticing ! This picture was taken just after our children's worship & hames where we talked about faith and evangelism !

The kids playing with a new found box of Play Doh. Yes the old school stuff :) They were so amused with it that they didn't want to get to bed !

Today, I lingered a while more at the kids home, playing with play doh with the kids. It honestly took a little bit of effort on my part to pull myself away from work and spend these little moments. But it is these moments that builds bonds between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment