About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Diary : 17 Aug 2011 (An End Near ?)

Allow me to share my thoughts.

Over the last 3 years, the Lord has been putting a new urgency in my heart. And the call to "prepare the way" has been repeated. The first was many years back when I was at a christian store in Chiang Mai. I was overwhelmed to a point of tears and momentarily paralysed. When the words "prepare the way" it was not casual but there was a tone of urgency in the voice. As though as the Lord's return was imminent.

Since then I have gone without stop and ministered in the villages that the Lord called the ministry to.

Just last sunday, the same words came to me. "prepare the way" and since then my heart became extremely burdened. Do watch this video to understand about the debt crisis and how it affects us.



With the US economy at the verge of collapse, the idea of a global economic meltdown is slowly becoming a reality. The question now for most of us Christian is if Christ will return before tribulation or after. For me I choose to hope for the best but prepare for the later.



Now when the meltdown start, banking systems will fail, your money will become valueless, there will be a shortage of public services such as electricity and water, food riots will start from hungry desperate people and the list goes on.

No, I don't think its isolated to the U.S, but also the nations around the world, afterall we're so interlinked and inter dependent.

This of course will eventually usher in the one world currency, the one world government and the mark of the beast which the bible has predicted thousands of years before.

But I pray that at that time, I will have the resources to help others say "No" to the mark of the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment