About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Diary : 18 Aug 2011 (Happy Birthday Ongster)

Wishing Alvin Ong a blessed birthday ! Personally, Alvin is not only a friend but a faithful brother in Christ who has journeyed together with me for the last 15 years. Through the up and downs in our personal lives and ministry work, the struggles in the mission field. Thank you for the faith and trust in me. This friendship that the Lord gave, pushes me on when I feel like giving up so very often.

Now for the next smaller thing to give thanks about. Judy (our golden retriever) a gift from a foreigner had a lipoma (benign tumor) on the back and it ruptured, oozing blood and pus around her back. Yesterday I had to run a mini surgery and patch her back up. She looks alright today, running around and playing with a gauze on her back.






No comments:

Post a Comment