About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

A New Chapter

I have been encouraged by many people to write a book, they tell me that the experiences and stories will be a "lasting legacy to many".


But my friends, i'm afraid I'm not much of a writer and my goal in life is not to be the most famous man in the grave. So I'll probably give book writing a pass till the Lord calls me to it.

What I will do, however, is to attempt to write a small diary on this blog whenever I can. This will not only feature success stories, but also struggles and my human failures.

...... so may a new chapter begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment