About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Monday 23 May 2011

Diary : 23 May 2011

Finally managed to catch some sleep last night. Having not slept for 36 hours was not something anyone would look forward to.

Anyway, today in my meetings with 2 pastors who are mentoring and advising me. I'm reminded of the following important truths.
1 ) Its not how much I accomplish for God that matters, rather its how I live out my life in obedience to Him.
2 ) I'm also reminded that having days of rest is important. (For those who know me!). I've a tendancy to get absorbed in my work ! Pastor Steven's famous words "Observing the sabbath is not an option. Its a commandment !"

I'm grateful for people who can speak such wisdom and truth into my life.

Anyway my flight back to Chiang Mai will be on the 9th. There are more things to prepare for the medical team coming up on the 14th. But more than that, I think I also want to prepare my team spiritually before the team arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment