About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Diary : 22 May 2011

Was unable to sleep for the whole of last night for unknown reasons. It was just insomnia coming back.

Today managed to meet up with an old classmate of mine and he has been helping RADION on the sidelines since 2 years ago. Though we have different religious believes, I being a Christian while he is a Muslim. Its heartwarming to see how people will put aside religious differences to rally alongside us to help the less fortunate.

The meeting was fruitful but I had to run off for Alvin's wedding preparation today. For those who do not know, Alvin is my other director for RADION Singapore. And next week he will be officially married !

I've also taken the time while commuting to finish a book entitled "The coming influences of China by Carl Lawrence. I teared a couple of times as I read of such faith amongst the believers of old and I grieved at the lack of Christians willing to leave the comfort zone to do that which the Lord commanded.

Read the book if you have the opportunity :) An awesome book for those who are planning to head into missions !

No comments:

Post a Comment