About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Diary : 31 May 2011

This is the last entry before it turns into June. Marking the middle of 2011.

How fast time flies and every day I'm still astounded by God's provision and love.

Today another dear sister just passed us another cheque, and after being in the ministry for 4 years. It is not always about the amount written on the cheque that matters, in fact, its the support & love that the cheque represents.

In a mission field where its spiritually dry and physically exhausting. Many times I contemplate giving up. And its always at this point that i remember the people who have supported me, the people who say "Eugene, we're in this together, though i can't be with you. I'll be watching your back with prayers."

It is this very support and love that pushes me on no matter how tiring the journey may get.

In this season, I'm also learning to take the most essential step of faith - trusting God for the 15,000SGD the ministry needs every month.

I'm learning that somehow as we learn to let go, God rallies more people to come alongside us and open more doors.

So as I head into June. May this entry be a reminder to trust in the Lord that He's always in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment