About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Friday 29 July 2011

Diary : 29 July 2011

It has been quite a week as things start to warm up towards project lives! in October.

There seems to be a thousand and one things running through my mind...how we can do things better, how we can raise more funds, how can we strengthen our businesses, how can we position ourselves strategically, what else should we do so we can keep our ministries afloat.

I worry. I have 11 staff working for me in Thailand, 40 other part time/contract staff, 20 odd children, domestic violence victims, 100s of families we need to sustain and help, 8 villages around our area that need assistance and so many broken lives just needing a touch.

I somehow lack faith; faith to believe that God will supply all of my needs.

Its strange i say that especially if you have followed us on this journey of faith and seen how God miraculously sustained us. But yet still, my human side compels and drives me to work harder, on the belief that the harder I work, the more adequate will be the financial provision.

But as i reflect, it should never be about me. What good would it do to my organisation if I so continue on this track, pursuing financial stability with my own strength. Where then would God be ? So what if we become the world's biggest NGO if we no longer have the anointing of God to change lives. How would we be different from the other big NGOs and wouldn't our work be just be rendered meaningless if lives are not changed ?

I guess its a season for me to spend more time with God again.

May RADION never be about me, but all about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment