About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Monday 25 July 2011

Diary : 25 July 2011 (A New Move Of God ?)

We've been busy hosting guests and old friends over the last 2 weeks. And last friday when the last of the guest departed, i felt a little disoriented. The normal schedules of bringing friends around and having lunch with familiar company suddenly stopped, throwing me back into the reality of the mission field.

From an operational standpoint, volunteers, guest and visitors can be a disruption to work, but sometimes these "disruptions" can turn out to be a blessing. Forcing us to take a break and re-prioritising our lives.

So here I am, the first monday, back to routine of work, recharged over the last couple of weeks and even more encouraged by what I'm hearing from Singapore.

Allow me to share.

Many years ago, Singapore was prophesied to be the antioch of asia. There was much hype, people got really excited, but time soon wore them out and few even remembered and held on to that promise. Though I know that Singapore will have a revival, i didn't expect it to tarry for this long. The long drawn wait surely worn the excitement off me as well.

But as I was talking to Alvin over webcam, I was encouraged to know that God was stiring people in his ministry. There was a new move of God ! And just when I thought it was an isolated case, another close brother texted me to tell me that he can no longer push off the call of God.

Somehow God is moving in our community once again and I'm excited to see how things unfold over the next few months ! May this be the start of the revival that we've been all waiting for !

No comments:

Post a Comment