About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Friday 17 February 2012

Planning for a break.

Finally after 4 years, we are finally able to plan for a ministry retreat in Apr/may.

Our work has been running non-stop over the last 4 years by a team of dedicated staff that gave everything to create a better tomorrow for the less fortunate.

Most of my staff push 18 hour days, sacrificing better paying job offers because they believed in what they were fighting for.

I've seen them tear, exhausted, demoralized at times. But they never gave up, instead they pushed themselves harder.

They just don't stop when they are tired.
They stop when their job is done.

They inspire me and they keep me going.

This break is way overdue.

And its now time to give my guys a break that they deserve. 4 days to appreciate the people who gave of their all to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment