About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Back in Thailand!

Yes. I'm sorry. It has really been quite a month for us. Shuttling between places for meetings, getting our annual report in place and all the good stuff.

The good news for you all is that now I have a smart phone. Good for our supporters but as with all electronic gadgets, it sucks away more of your private time. But I guess its important for our supporters to hear more from us.

So here we are!

I just got into Chiang mai yesterday and spent the morning today at mc cormick hospital. Waiting for my dreaded scan.

I've been having migraine attacks over the last few months and its not easing up, so with the persuasion of ny family, I decided to have it checked out. Just so I can put my mind at ease.

The results are out! The CT scan looks clear, so that's a relieve!

Here is a pic I took at the hospital in Chiang mai.


The ct scan




The awesome wordings on the medicine packs!

No comments:

Post a Comment