About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Diary : 30 Mar 2011

I think the best times I had on the mission field is when I'm with my kids. The streetkids.
A bunch of unpretentious and terribly unrefined children !

Few days back, some kids came over to help us paint the office. We had such a wild time painting the shutters while chatting about almost everything under the sun. Suddenly they came to the issue of marriage. Now, these kids are 12-14 and they were already discussing about the kind of husbands they want!

Suddenly Nee (a streetkid) looks at me and asked "Pii Eugene, I reserve your oldest son ya ?"
Before i could reply, Jong (another streetkid) quickly chirped in ... "I'll book the second son !"
Naam (The newest streetkid) looks obviously dismayed, decided that something was better than nothing. She said "ok then... I'll take whatever that's left !"

No comments:

Post a Comment