About Me

My photo
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith. Journey with us by praying alongside & supporting us every step of the way. May this journal and our lives be a testament of God's love in a hurting world.

Monday 4 April 2011

Diary : 5 Apr 2011

Right now I'm in Chiang Mai spearheading our second streetkids shelter. Everything has been going great, kids are settling in, managed to get into one of the best schools and they everything ahead of them.

As much as I feel happy for these 11 kids; knowing they have been given a shot in their lives. Despite this, I'm saddened by the fact that there are still thousands of children needing this "shot in their lives" but yet have no chance, I'm also reminded of my little boy David who never did return to the programme despite us going all the distance. I have no idea why I have such a strong affiliation to that boy, maybe he just reminds me of me. :)
 
I dream that on my dying bed, I'll be able to see the faces of these children all grown up- doctors, pastors, teachers, businessmen, missionaries etc. All living their lives out for God, impacting the next generation, restoring broken lives, because they were first reached through this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment